Pages

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Of Ice and Men...

Embedded image permalink Or of Ice and Kids.....
This sign is hanging in my freezer. It's a reminder to check, empty, and fill the ice cube trays. Our old fridge had an automatic ice maker and still couldn't keep up with the demand around here. I buy bag after bag of ice, but there is never any in the cold box.
I'm not sure the sign will help, but it's worth a shot - especially since the ice bin is behind the sign. I'll have to switch it up in a few days because they'll get used to seeing it and the words will no longer mean anything to them.
***
It's been an insane weekend so far. Late nights, little sleep, and constant running. I did manage to sprint into the grocery store for some essentials yesterday in between taking my niece home and getting to a birthday party, but didn't have time to do the regular shopping. I have a few glorious hours of no obligations this morning... And I am writing.
I probably should get to it.
Behave!

No comments: