Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Feel Good Friday...

I don't care that this will say it posted Saturday... It's still Friday for me. I'm still awake!!
Here's the list...
1. Baseball games. It was fun. I still didn't win the 40" flatscreen, but... It was K3's first baseball game of the season and he was excited. K3 and K4 entertained everyone around us with their antics, and we were told how funny they are. (None of those people have to live here... just sayin' lol)
2. Friday! AND it's a long weekend!! YAY!!
3. Writing meeting tomorrow!
4. Wedding stuff - even though it's kicking my butt!
5. Weekend plans!
6. The turkey sub or maybe stromboli in my future...
7. Writing time this weekend.
8. Getting caught up on stuff.
9. My kids and that man - they are so danged funny and so much fun to hang out with.
10. Dr. Who coming back this weekend! Yay!!!
That is all...
Behave!

No comments: