Well, lots of stuff...
1. Writing - My new books is set in a world without green. No living trees. No grass. Nothing grows, or has grown for a long time. The water is full of toxins. The food stores are running out. The heroine is a ranger and she doesn't even have a name yet. At this point, the hero is kind of a jackass. He is nameless, too. I'm still feeling my way around and not sure yet if it's going to be in first or third person. I'm digging it.
2. Organizing. I'm so sick of my house. I want to rip the side off and kick everything into the yard. Rooms need to be cleaned, painted, things disposed of.
3. Helping. My kid bought a place that's in need of some serious repair. Serious repair. We spent some time this weekend ripping out drywall and pulling nails. There is so much more to be done.
4. Getting in Nana time. I got to see K5 twice this weekend. She is so smart and cute.
5. Planning. Birthday parties, baby showers, weddings, other things... There's a lot in a short amount of time.
That's some of it. Most of it's good stuff, though tiring.