Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Feel Good Friday

Well... It's Friday...
Tomorrow is December 1st... How weird is that?
Here's the list from this week...
1. Eating out a lot this week... One really fun night. The rest a result of laziness or due to crazy running around...While good and yummy also bad on the bank account and the way the jeans fit...
2. Sleeping in a little tomorrow...
3. Writing group holiday party tomorrow. So excited!
4. Having my gift and ingredients for my food for tomorrow!
5. K3 landing a major role in the spring musical!
6. Maybe getting my new sink (that we've had for 4 years) installed tomorrow!
7. Bedroom rearranging! While a total pain in the butt, it's also a very good thing.
8. Sleeping in... Oh, wait... I said that already...
9. 25 days until Christmas. I think I need to step it up a little...
10. Maybe getting our tree this weekend. Though who knows when we'll get it decorated. I wanted to have a little tree decorating shindig, but I'm not sure we're going to have time to make it happen... Oy! We'll see...

In other news... Stacy's Pita Chips rock my world. So does homemade hummus. There might be some kind of creature living in my basement thanks to a broken window. That man swears he saw "something" run across the floor earlier and it wasn't the lizard that I've yet to see... And the rodents are both still in their cages.

Make sure you check out my sister's Etsy page... Maybe you'll find something for someone on your Christmas list?

Behave!

No comments: