Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

I know it's Saturday. I tried to blog last night but kept getting an error message that there was malware attached to my site. Apologies if you stopped by and got the same message. I'm not sure how it was resolved, except that maybe the site it was telling me was affected and linked to mine got fixed. It was weird, for sure.
Anyway. Here's the list:
1. Having all of my kiddos home last night for tree decorating. We listened to "A Charlie Brown Christmas", drank eggnog, made cookies, and laughed our butts off. Spenser, our new kitty, even came down to see what all of the ruckus was about. It was special because this is the last year all of the kids will be home like this. Next year K1 and J will be decorating with my new grandson and K2 and J will be decorating their own tree. I know there will be new memories to make, but I want to hold onto this year with both hands.
2. Christmas shopping with K5. She's a hoot.
3. Starting Christmas shopping. Yay!
4. Hanging out with K4 and eating frozen yogurt for dinner.
5. My day job Christmas party tomorrow. It's going to be fun!
6. Finding my good black pants. They're a little snug, but I think it'll be okay. You have no idea how long I had to look for them. I have no idea what shirt I'm going to wear and my borrowed shoes are very very high...
7. That man and his wacky sense of humor.
8. The new kitty coming around and getting used to our family. She's even started playing.
9. Shopping plans with the kids and That Man.
10. Christmas is a little over 2 weeks away. I'm feeling the pressure, but it's a good thing. As melancholy as I am about the older two not being here Christmas morning this year, I'm looking forward to a new routine with the younger two. And K4's birthday! We're having tacos for Christmas dinner this year.
That is all!
Behave!

No comments: