Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Okay... So Now It's Tuesday....

Sorry. Time is definitely passing too fast these days.
The weekend was good. Busy.Saturday was a bunch of errands and stuffs... Sunday we hosted a surprise 25th birthday party for K1. J took care of most of the details, but I did have to clean up the massive amount of dog hair in my house. It was good. K1 was surprised and we had a good time hanging out, even though the 'rents couldn't make it over. Towards the end of the evening, we got a call from my mom that my dad was on the floor. My brother, sister-in-law, and I went to help. (It's very good we live less than 5 miles from them.) We got him up and taken care of. Monday was to be his procedure, but the amount of pain he was in has set us on this journey of many tests and scans and such.
We're still waiting for answers. Doing the best we can to be there and help. Waiting for answers.
School is almost out. That's a good thing as long as things end up like they should. Summer school is a definite for K3 as he started his school credit deficient.
Getting used to my schedule has been hard. I'm exhausted and feel like I can't keep up. I am keeping up with my writing groups 50/50 challenge, but barely. I refuse to give in at this point. We have less than a week left. There is a lot going on around here, but I will prevail.
I think that's all I have...
Behave!

No comments: