Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Why I Need The Beach...

1. The Ocean
2. Sunrise
3. Sunset
4. No day job
5. Having my own bathroom
6. Fishing
7. Hot tub
8. No day job
9. Sand
10. No pressure.

Yeah... It's been like that around here.

We close on the 'rents house a week from today. I had to do some finagling to get the time off of work for the paperwork signing - mainly because I'm not returning to work afterwards. I get a little choked up just thinking about being wholly and completely done over there, and I know it's going to affect me greatly once everything is final. For now, I'm just working on getting through the work week, and then getting through the weekend when we go over to make sure everything is out of the house and cut the grass one final time.

This week is pretty busy, so that should help. K3 turns 20 on Thursday. How crazy is that?

I am writing and journaling, so that's something, at least.

That's all for now. I'm going to try to get over here more. Be patient with me. I am coming back though, and one day I hope to be as amusing as I once was...

Behave!

No comments: