Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Post Book Signing Happiness...

It was an awesome day!

Got to sleep in a little. Coffee with That Man. Ready, and off to the signing.

It was a gorgeous day! The temperatures rose to a nice enough temp that I wasn't shivering like Pennsylvania is Alaska! Also, I hope none of the neighbors were watching, but I cleared the snow from the back porch with the scraper that's supposed to be in the Jeep... Ha!

Got to the farm and garden store - place is awesome! I love the way it smells and all of the cool stuff they have. I could spend a million bucks in there... easy. Set up my stuff, then off to get swag for the giveaway baskets. (and an amazing BLT for lunch)

The signing started and one of my oldest besties shows up! It was awesome to see her and get to spend a few minutes talking! It was also great to see so many of my writing friends. Some of them I hadn't seen in a really long time.

I sold some books! Talked to some great readers! Had a blast with my fellow authors! It was amazing! K4 came to hang out with me and did some social media posting for me. Even though she ended up taking over 500 pictures on my phone, it was fun! :)

After the signing, we went to dinner at the awesome place next door to the greenhouse. Good food, good friends, and Mr. B made $4! lol.

It was a very good day!

Now home and working on edits! But... so tired... Being "on" for so long is draining!

Tomorrow is laundry, baby shower, house meeting... Then back to the day job on Monday.... (enjoy the moment... enjoy the moment... lol)

Behave!

No comments: