Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Hallow Read


Image may contain: text
This is where I will be this weekend! 
I'm so excited. And a bit crazy trying to get ready! This is my very first time at this event, but from what I've heard, it's right up my alley! I have many friends going, and I'm looking forward to meeting new friends. 
I'll miss our Trick or Treat night, but That Man has that handled and everything else. I'm leaving right after work on Thursday and will find my roommate, and get settled in. Then we'll meet up with friends.  
Friday is workshops, then a bonfire.
Saturday starts with a book signing, and then panels. I'm on two. Yay! Saturday night is a haunted house. There are food trucks and a Wine Bin tour and dinner with friends. 
Sunday is coming home day.
Yeah, I'm a bit nervous since this is my first time and I haven't been to anything like this in about five years. It's going to be awesome though, and I think, just what I need. 
Then, in about a month, I'm in Shippensburg for a signing!
I'm making progress preparing, but still have a ton of stuff to do. Tomorrow night is crazy busy, too, so I'm not sure how I'm managing it all, but I will. 
Behave!  

No comments: