Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Last Day of Stay-Cation...

Yes. It's a sad day. No more vacation.

And it's freaking cold. Like a forty degree drop since Tuesday.

Friday was car working and the part did not come. We ended up watching movies and hanging out, though we went to bed super early.

Saturday was another home day. I woke up with something awful going on with my eye and sinuses. We went and got eye drops and took a nap. It was a bit better when I woke, but still yuck. We did manage to go out to dinner, which was nice, but again, I was in bed by 8:00. And I slept until 8:00 this morning. It's better today, but I am still swollen and not right.

Today we've been prepping ourselves. There's some napping going on. Blankets are out. I'm moving onto the writing next before I make dinner. (Which going to be awesome!) (Both the writing and the dinner.) I started a new book and I'm excited!

That is all.

Behave!

No comments: