Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Too Tired Thursday...

I did do the writing, but not nearly as much as I did last night.

I'm exhausted.

Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!

Max is doing well post-surgery. He's supposed to be in K4's room in the quiet, but he's such a social cat that we felt like it was better for him to be with us. He's currently beside me, playing with a napkin.

Okay. Scratch that... It was really good for him for a little while. He loved on That Man, took a little nap in his lap, ate some food, and rested. Then... He decided he wasn't post surgery and heavily drugged and went after our old lady cat, wobbled a lot, almost ran into a chair, and had now been put to bed. Seriously... Go to sleep drunk kitten!

This weekend is crazy. Car fixing. Baby shower. I just hope Sunday turns out to be a real day of rest and writing.

Oh! And It's cold here! We brought all of the plants inside. They aren't all where they should be, but at least they won't freeze overnight. For example - my huge fern is in the bathtub currently. I'm not sure where it's going to go because as of right now, I have a ginormous asparagus fern and a crazy pothos in the bathroom and I don't think I have room for that in there, too.

I'm off to get my list together for this weekend.

Behave!

No comments: