Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Feel Good Friday!

Yay! Friday! 

What a long week! 

Here's the list:

1. Ordering dinner from our favorite Mexican place. It was so good and just what we needed. K4 is at a friends tonight, so it's just That Man and I. The funny thing is, she texted me and said they ordered from the same place we did. 

2. Warmth. That Man got our furnace up and going tonight. It's been pretty cold in here, but not seriously uncomfortable. I have an electric fireplace I use in my office and that's really all I need during the day. But it's supposed to get pretty danged cold overnight. 

3. Writing confab with the writing buddies tonight. We chatted and did timed writing sprints. It was a perfect way to catch up with my friends and get some words on the page. 

4. Light weekend plans. We have some house stuff to do. And K3 is stopping by on Sunday. But other than that, it should be a relaxing one. I hope! 

5. Which means, sleeping in tomorrow. I slept in today. I mean, not really, but I stayed in bed longer than I normally do on a work day. It was so warm in bed and I was so comfy. It was dark and rainy. I don't regret a second of it. 

6. Going into the office was fine. I put away supplies, did inventory, and talked to some coworkers. That Man and I had lunch. It was a nice diversion from the same old, same old. 

That's all I have. It's almost 8pm and I think the mailperson just came. Don't ask. It's been that way for a while now... Weird. 

Behave! 

No comments: