Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Here We Are...

We're at about a year since all of this shit got real...

This time yesterday a year ago, things were still going normal. I had breakfast with a friend, a writing meeting, and gathered with family. Then... just like that, life stopped being normal. 

But... it is what it is. We just do what we can do and make the best of it. 

We are making our summer plans without thought of restrictions though, so I guess that's something. I feel like I want to go and do everything we wanted to do last year and everything we talked about this year, but my vacation time tells me to shut up. Ha! 

Anyway. 

Not much is different from here. 

K3 & A have been here for a little over two weeks now. It's been absolutely good and fun. We make the single bathroom in our house for five adults work, and we make mealtimes work. I have no complaints. They are clean, respectful, and help out. 

They are moving into their new place this weekend. I'm excited for them. Especially after seeing the tiny kitchen they came from. Their new place will be like a palace for them. They both love to cook and have made fantastic meals in my tiny kitchen. Their old kitchen was 1/3 of the size of my tiny space. Their new kitchen is predicted to be four times the size of mine. So that's exciting.

Other than that... Same old. Same old. 

Behave! 





No comments: