Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Mid Week

So it's Wednesday...

No more calls from Molly at Amazon, which is good. Though a friend of mine started getting them the day after me. She wasn't dumb like me though. She didn't hit "one" to dispute the charges. I just can't not though. I feel the need to rebel. 

This week has been pretty quiet. The weekend was also quiet. We needed that quiet weekend. We worked on the camper, did the shopping, dropped off the car for inspection & to have the emergency brake checked. I took naps. We made good food. And we cleaned the house. 

I have been writing a lot. I also got a draft of my new cover for the book coming out later this year. I am waiting for the final and hope it is awesome. I will share it as soon as I'm able. 

That's about it. We'll see what this weekend brings...

Behave!

No comments: