Pages

Friday, July 08, 2022

Feel Good Friday!

Hey! I'm back twice in a week! Ha! Don't get used to it though. 

Let's hit the list!

1. Friday! For a short week, it sure was a long one! Of course catching up after being off for a few days will definitely add to the load. But I was done with the backload by yesterday, so that's something.

2. Yesterday we met our daughter-in-law to help wrangle the grandboys. Little B had a doctor's appointment, so Mr. B hung with Pappy while I went in to help keep Little B occupied so his mom could actually talk to the doctor. It was good. He was hysterical and did really well. And Mom didn't have to worry about him trying to leave when she needed to do mom things. 

3. Friday is our evening with the grandboys. We head over after work and sit on them for a few hours while mom goes grocery shopping. It gives her a little break and we get shenanigans. Tonight was pizza night. Little B wanted nothing to do with pizza even though he requested it. The boys and I had a felt sword fight. I have no arms or legs now (and I probably have a few bruises even though the swords are felt). Ha! I walked through the kitchen and commented about how there must be a ghost in the house because two drawers were open. Mr. B decided to open every cupboard as a joke. It was pretty darned funny when his mom came home. 

4. A lack of weekend plans. It's the first weekend in ages that we don't have a million things going on. Which is good because our yard looks like the jungle. Of course, there's a pretty good chance of rain tomorrow. But we'll see. 

5. Getting back on the writing bus. I had taken a pretty long break due to chaos and constant obligations. We started our 50/50 challenge on Tuesday and I'm happy to say I have done well every day so far. I'm writing new and editing an older book, though I don't report that in my numbers because I'm not sure if I'm actually going to submit it yet or not. 

And I think that's most of it! 

Behave!

No comments: