Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Man! I Suck!

I know! It's crazy! And it's been crazy! 

Our latest adventure was a gathering with the family, a surprise birthday party for my sister, and a brief visit from our uncle and aunt. And then camping with Mr. B. We had a blast! 

Well, mostly... Our pup is getting old, but still thinks she can run around like a lunatic. She overdid it and ended up being so sore and tired, she was leaking urine. In my bed. I got up to use the bathroom and when I got back into bed, I somehow centered myself on top of a huge puddle of pee. Gross! After a change of clothes, a bunch of towels, and a change in sleeping venue, I finally got to sleep. We got her some medication the next day (Thankfully she'd just been to the vet) and we started her on a joint supplement. She's been good since then, so that's something. We're also making sure to watch how much she's running around and that has helped too. 

We also took K5 out for her 12th birthday - first to lunch and then shopping. Shopping with her is like trying to herd cats. Ha! It's one thing when she knows what she wants. It's a totally different thing when she doesn't. Oy! But it was a lot of fun! We stopped for Italian Ice, and then the playground. We got her home shortly before her evening obligation. I cannot believe she's 12 already! She's so much fun to hang out with. 

We should be in Missouri right now visiting the aunt and uncle, but they wanted to stop here since they were already out and about, so that's fine. Though I do miss taking the trip with That Man. It's a long drive, but we always have a good time. And it worked out because That Man's back up would have been off at the same time and that's never a good thing for the day job. 

What's next?

A quiet weekend! Yay! Our yard looks like a jungle, so there's that. And we haven't started the Jeep work yet, so that needs to happen. 

That Man goes on his fishing trip soon. He's really looking forward to it. I'm not sure what I'll be up to during that time. Probably writing and sleeping. Ha! 

After that... I'm not sure. 

And that is all...

Behave! 



No comments: