Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Twenty Days!

Ha! I said not to get used to it!

It's been a little nuts here, if you hadn't already figured that out!

That Man went on his fishing trip and had a great time! I had a very quiet weekend at home and ended up having to restart my book, which is sucky, but it needed to be done. I got a lot of words in and slept in. 

I know I said it's nuts, but there really isn't a lot to report. 

We got a new battery for the Jeep and that seemed to fix our electrical draw, though my radio does not want to work now. It was working on and off, so I think it finally just died. We need to do the frame fixing next and as it turns out, it's worse than we thought. Big surprise there. 

Work is crazy, but that's also typical. 

It's hot, though I'm sure you know that. I hate it. 

And that's really all I have! 

Behave!


No comments: