Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday Nonsense!

Yeah, it's a great post title! Ha! It's fitting though because everything seems to be nonsense these days.

Well, mostly.

The book signing was pretty good. Got to see some of my writing friends that I haven't seen in way too long. Sold some books. Talked a lot. 

We had K5 Saturday, so after lunch, a tame trail ride (where she slept pretty much the whole time), and some ridiculous video watching, it was time for me to get ready for the signing. That Man and K5 dropped me off and went in search of dinner components. By the time they picked me up, dinner was almost done. K5 planned the menu and did most of the cooking. She made fettucine alfredo and garlic bread and it was really good. She was a hoot and we had a blast. 

Summer is winding down, which I'm happy about! I'm so sick of being hot and sweaty! I much prefer sweatshirts and fuzzy blankets. Though I can't say much for this week because the temperatures have sucked. But I have hope that things will change soon. 

...and that's about it! 

Behave! 

No comments: