Pages

Monday, September 12, 2022

Man, I'm Lame...

Sorry for the silence! I think I say that every time I post! Ha! It's only been almost 3 weeks and I didn't intend for that much time to pass. 

Anyway!

Let's hit the list of what's been going on...In no particular order...

Camping... We had our last campout of the year and it was a blast. We had Mr. B for the weekend and he had a great time! He and his cousin bonded and he caught a really big fish. My brother, sister-in-law, niece, nephew-in-law, and great niece came for the first time in a while. It was a lot of fun to have them back! The young adults chose a new camping spot in a new nearly cleared area and they had it looking cute and comfy with solar lights and tapestries. We got up Monday, grabbed a cup of coffee, and then it started raining. As we knew it would. We were home early and even had dropped Mr. B off.

Hanging with my siblings... We've been trying really hard to have "family dinner" with the four of us. It's been working out pretty well for the most part. It's supposed to be monthly, but with our schedules we're lucky if we hit quarterly most of the time. But we're trying, so that's fair. We traveled to my middle sister's house for the last one and we had a good time catching up, eating, burning stuff, and watching true crime dramas.

The other stuff...Just your run of the mill home maintenance, vehicle maintenance, and errands. 

Our weekends have been booked, but mostly with boring stuff you don't care about. And they continue to be booked with mostly the same kind of thing. We have a few friend birthday parties coming up, and a beach trip, and then a wedding on the fun side of things. 

The writing is going okay. Slow. But that's been the norm. The big book signing is coming up in a few weeks. It should be good. It's the first time for this one, but I know some of the planners and they know what they're doing, so...

And that's about it... I'll do my best not to make it three weeks again. Ha! 

Behave!    



No comments: