Pages

Friday, September 30, 2022

Feel Good Friday!

Yay Friday! 

What a long week! Seriously! 

Let's hit the list!

1. Tomorrow is the big book signing! I am ready! I have books, a tablecloth, and change. And my Square now takes "tap to pay". I checked it out and it works great! Fingers crossed that the rain doesn't keep folks away!

2. Pizza for dinner. Tonight was K4's turn to take care of the meal and pizza was her idea. It was very good and the fact that there are no dishes is epic. Our pizza shop just changed owners and I love the new people. She delivered and we stood on the porch and chatted for a few minutes. 

3. Sleeping in a little tomorrow. At least I hope. Lately, I've been getting up super early on the weekends, so I can only hope. 

4. In that vein--good sleeping weather. I love the cool. And it's supposed to start Ian raining here soon, so we'll see what that's like. 

5. Getting many words on the page this week! Woo! 

And that's all! 

Behave!

No comments: