Pages

Monday, October 03, 2022

Weekend Wrap Up

Well, it's Monday again... 

Having another day involved in the weekend would be amazing! 

Anyway...

The book signing was pretty good. It rained, so they moved us inside. The crowd was small, probably due to the torrential Ian rain. There were a lot of kids. Sales were slow. I did meet an amazing author and I really enjoyed talking with her. I talked to a teacher from the nearby school and enjoyed talking with her as well. I got to see friends I haven't seen in a long time and my sister came with me as my helper. We went to dinner after and that was really nice. 

Rain all weekend. And cold. I mean, it's fine. Saturday it didn't matter, except for highway driving in a heavy downpour and taking a wrong turn. Ha! 

Breakfast and supply shopping with That Man on Sunday. This is the second week in a row we've decided to grab breakfast out before our provision run. And the second week in a row that we've both been disappointed in our food. And expensive! Holy cow! But we purchased supplies and things and were back home at a decent time. Changed back into my comfy pants and did a metric ton of laundry and vacuuming. 

Our daughter-in-law and her bestie were driving by and randomly stopped in, which was really nice. I had stuff for Mr. B and my son, so it worked out perfectly. We had a nice quick visit. 

Our nephew came over for dinner and we had a nice visit with him, too. 

I was exhausted by bedtime, but couldn't get out of my own head so I could sleep, so I ended up roaming the house for a bit and then was finally able to crash. And, of course, after early wake ups both weekend days, today was the day I could have stayed in bed for a lot longer. 

The next few weeks are a little on the crazy side, so expect a disappearance from me. I will try not to, but you know how that goes...

And that is all.

Behave!

No comments: