Pages

Friday, October 14, 2022

Feel Good Friday

Woo! Made it to Friday! 

This has been a crazy week and next week is even crazier! If you don't hear from me, you'll know that I got sucked into the miasma of life! Ha! 

So here's the list: 

1. Living through the Parade. We already talked about that! Ha!

2. Not cooking tonight. That Man has a plan for dinner and has said he doesn't need my help. Nice. 

3. Upcoming plans! Most are good things! But the next month is going to be nuts. 

4. Leaving the day job early today! 

5. After a week of not sleeping well, I am hoping for some good sleep over the weekend! Seriously. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and could not go back to sleep, so I got up and did laundry. 

The stupid things this week:

1. I was gifted a cool 3-crock crock pot. I decided it needed to be put away to make room for whatever people were bringing for the parade. I took it downstairs, set it on the washing machine, and headed to the storage room to make sure there was space. The second I hit the door, the washer went on spin. And the crock pot crashed to the floor, breaking every single crock. I had used it once...

2. I typically keep a basket in the Jeep with things that might be needed - Wipes, masks, fixaflat, flashlight, bug spray to name a few. I had placed it in the back and I knew the gate didn't latch, but didn't think much of it since I wasn't done messing around with the Jeep yet. Only I got sidetracked and never got back to it. As we were driving to work, a truck behind us was flashing its lights. We couldn't figure it out. Until we heard the gate slam shut. Yep. Tossed my nifty basket right into the street. We couldn't find it, so someone must have snatched it up. 

3. I had to replace the battery in my Jeep earlier this summer. On Wednesday, That Man was trying to grease the joints underneath and asked me to move it. Again, I figured we weren't done so I left the key. And I left it on... Overnight. Luckily, everything is fine. But Geeze! 

I've had my fill of insanity this week! I sincerely hope there is some relaxation in my future!

Behave!

No comments: