Pages

Friday, June 09, 2023

Feel Good Friday

Ah! Friday! 

What a freaking long and crazy week! 

Let's get to the list!

1. Sequestering was amazing! We did what we wanted and actually got a lot of things taken care of. That Man worked on his truck and I wrote, and we did a bunch of other things that needed to be done. It was a good weekend!

2. The day job is crazy! One of our coworkers left and her duties have been spread out among many of us, with me getting the most of it. Which is absolutely fine and good, but also a little nuts! I love it, and I am still getting used to everything!

3. I am writing again! Whooo! I finished my "old lady" story. And started edits on Sector Two.

4. Today I received my second round edits for my short. Yay! I have the edits done, but I have to do a read through before I send them back. I'm hoping to get a release date soon. 

5. My kid and her boy came home this weekend. They went to his house on Memorial Day and we haven't seen them since. We've talked on the phone a bunch, and of course, texted a bunch, so it's good to see my kid! We/They have a lot going on this weekend, and they have a ton of laundry to do. But it's nice to have them here. 

6. Friends coming this weekend! We haven't seen them since the beach, so we're looking forward to spending some time with them!

7. Sleeping in tomorrow. 

8. We finally got black out curtains for our bedroom. Oh! How nice! It's like a cool, peaceful, and dark cave! Sleeping has been amazing!

9. The tiny bit of rain we had earlier. It was a nice gentle rain and my grass and plants appreciated it. 

That's about it!

Behave!

No comments: