Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Mid-Week Check In...

Well, Howdy!

Today is the first day of summer! Yeah...whatever. Ha!

Backing up the weekend...

The grandboys were a hoot on Friday. Little B told his mom that he was never leaving Nana and Pappy's house. Mr. B wanted to stay, too. We had to promise a weekend soon! It helped that we had absolutely no food in the house that they would eat. Ha!  

We did get to see K3 and A on Saturday. We had a nice dinner and hung out for a bit. That Man and I were exhausted after a day spent working on his truck and taking care of house stuff. They left early and we went to bed. 

Sunday we got up early and drive about an hour away to take a ride on the oldest ferry around. I had no idea what we were doing. That Man said we were going on a trail ride. He'd throw little hints out, but I was not picking up what he was throwing down. We he drove onto this rickety boat on the river, I thought we were going to die. It was awesomely cool though. We stopped for breakfast and then went home to work on the truck some more. It was a nice weekend! 

The uncle is doing okay. He's at a rehab facility (or so I think?) to help him get his mobility back. We're hoping our upcoming visit motivates him to do what he needs to do. He told me he doesn't want to be the "flat tire" while we're there, so fingers crossed. 

Still no info on a release date for "Life After". I will let you know as soon as I do! 

And that is all...

Behave!

No comments: