Pages

Friday, August 04, 2023

Feel Good Friday

Yay Friday! 

It has been a week around here! And not a good one. 

But here we are at the end of the week!

Here's the list:

1. My book being up for preorder on Amazon. It's $2.99. Into the Fire is also Free starting today (I think). 

2. Finally moving forward on fence replacement. There's still a huge worry that the lightning struck tree in the neighbor's yard will fall, but we cannot wait any longer. Our old fence is falling down and looks like absolute crap. We ordered and picked up the material, and are in the prepping stage now. I don't know if I'll be able to walk come Monday. Ha! 

3. Hanging with the grandboys twice this week. Little Man wore us out the second time. He's so cute though and says the funniest stuff. He was watering flowers and after spraying the hose, he'd say "that took some damage". Even though there was no damage.

4. Cooler days this week. That was much appreciated. And I appreciated being able to drive my Jeep with the top down most of the week. 

5. My kid and The Boy coming to hang out this weekend. I miss her. 

And that is all. 

Behave! 

No comments: