Pages

Friday, August 18, 2023

Feel Good Friday!

Yay Friday!

It has been a super long week! The day job has been insane and intense. Thankfully today was quieter.

So let's hit the list:

1. Finding the blinds that fit our old house windows and for a reasonable price. For years, no one had our size unless we wanted to pay eighty bucks for one window. But they're back! We replaced four of them. So far. There are still six windows upstairs that need them, but it's a start. 

2. Scoring two chairs to go with my rehabbed outside table. Well, I don't have them yet, but they're coming and they look cool. 

3. Dinner with K5 this week. She's a hoot and we had a blast. Mexican for dinner, thrift store shopping, a little time with our dog, and then ice cream on the way home. 

4. Sitting on the boys so Mom could go to teacher orientation and a meeting. They both make me laugh. Mr. B got a hair cut from Pappy, and Little B and I played Playdough. 

5. Today being Friday! Though I have some errands to run tonight, but I'm not planning on cooking dinner, so there's that. 

6. Minimal progress on my edits this week, but I'm so close to being done. 

7. Sleeping in on the horizon. 

That's about it! 

Behave! 

No comments: