Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Almost a Week?

I can't believe it's almost been a week since I posted last. Life has definitely interfered with the status quo. Things have been chaotic lately and that's an understatement.

There was nothing to guess at in my bathroom this week. Though what I found Saturday morning was interesting...and gross. K3 has frequent nosebleeds - allergies, change of season - you get the picture. Saturday morning I woke up to the aftermath of one such nosebleed. Apparently it started when he sneezed. Looked like a massacre - blood dotted every available surface, along with the smears of his attempts to clean up. Poor kid - the nosebleed happened again shortly after we finally arrived at the field and kept him out of the game. Like you really needed to know that...

Did you notice all the nonsense to the left? See that! Yes. I finished the book. Now it'll sit for a few days while I take care of the 0's underneath. Those are projects that need to be revised and sent back out into the big scary world.

I'll try to do better this week. I did actually have a post written earlier but it vanished right before my eyes. It was full of insight and deep thought...okay, okay - it was mostly nonsense but I was still sad to see it go.

1 comment: