Pages

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Answers!

Okay...Good guesses...
Here we go with the answers:
1. The inside of K3's mouth during a weekend scouting trip. Don't ask me. Yes. And I'm glad you didn't ask! ha!
2. Some strange coral formations in a fish tank at the aquarium at the beach. I had to crop the picture quite a bit to get it this close. Nope, but possible. I guess.
3. The healed results of K1's last accident. You remember that accident? The one that included blood, torn cartilage, and pressure bandages. No again. The main thing missing is the gauges in the ears.
I need to actively pursue some more interesting pictures! The illness train seems to have left the station. I'm keeping my fingers crossed no one else comes down with it.
That is all.
Behave!

4 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

Can I tell you I was too freaked out by the picture to even hazard a guess this week.

So glad people are feeling better over your way!
M3

wv jellyzts too obvious

Victoria said...

I'm sorry you were freaked, M3! It is kind of a freaky picture. I can't tell you what I think of every time I see it! LOL

jelly zits! LOL

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Yay, I got one right for once!!!

WV: poofshti = flowery farts

Victoria said...

LOL, Nat! That's a very funny WV!!!!