Pages

Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday Madness

I know I quit doing Moaning Monday, but we're going to go there today. Yes. We are.
Here's the Moaning list:
1. The flu - it's here. One kid home from school today. One kid with the cough. And I don't even want to talk about how my throat feels.
2. Putting off going to the grocery store. I should have/could have gone over the weekend, but didn't. Now I have to venture out in the freezing cold and wind. And I have to, because there is no food in my house.
3. Stupid snow. We've been so cheated this year. So cheated. I wanted more than a dusting, or an inch. Forget it now. I'm done with you snow! Do you hear me?
4. Not being able to take a nap even though I was up all night with a sick kid. What the heck is up with that? Every single time I closed my eyes, something happened - she coughed, the phone rang, the dog barked, you get the picture.
On the other hand....
Yay for meeting my monthly writing goal. And for being on my last load of laundry, and for a lot of stuff that nearly makes up for the moaning list.
That is all.
Behave!

5 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Congrats on meeting your goal and hope your house gets back to healthy soon.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

*hugs*

Victoria said...

Thanks Sue and Nat!

Ava Quinn said...

Get healthy household! That's an order.

Yahoo for meeting goals and caught up laundry.

*sigh* Yeah, the snow. It's been a disappointment all season over here too.

Victoria said...

I'm trying, M3! I really am. Stupid germs.

Laundry only stays caught up for .0007 seconds around here, so my celebrations are always short-lived. lol

One. Good. Badass. Snowstorm. That's all I want. Is that too much to ask? Disappointing. For sure.

:)