Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tall Tale Tuesday


Ready?
Okay, obviously it's a screen, but what's the story behind it?
1. Taken from inside the camper during a fantastic thunderstorm. I was trying to get a picture of the lightning over the creek and how quickly the water was rising.
2. The view from my room at the retreat. Again, it was raining and I was lamenting the fact that we couldn't take another walk through the very cool cemetery.
3. Through my back screen door. I was trying to take a picture of our friend dancing in the backyard. I knew if he saw me with the camera, he'd stop. It was way too funny not to document. Or you know, try to document.
What do you think?
I keep thinking it's later in the week, which is probably going to come back and bite me when it actually is later in the week.
Answer tomorrow afternoon sometime!
Behave!

5 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm gonna go with instinct and say #1, even if they're all equally plausible (damn you for making it harder!).

Darek@Orchid said...

It has to be #3 :)

sailorcross said...

Oh, I'm picking #1 because I do remember you telling me about a thunderstorm when you were camping. But, then again--it could be #2 or #3--okay--stop waffling--

I'll go with DOOR #1!!!!

vickyb said...

#3. Through the back door with the neighbor dancing. :)

Ava Quinn said...

I'm going with #2 since I'm trying to get into a Retreat frame of mind.
M3