Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More Slacking...

Sorry...
I'm kind of tired of turning around once and finding out that the week is half over!
All week I thought it was Wednesday and now that it really is, I think it's Monday. Yes. That's what kind of week it's been.
Things I have done this week:
1. Gone to dinner with the girls. (in a scary redneck town)
2. Hung out with different girls in the newly remodeled/fire restored house. (they owe me one. That's all I'm saying.)
3. Powerwashed the patio. Pulled weeds. Cleaned the backporch. Cleaned the house. (sorta)
4. Dealt with a sick kid.
5. Listen to chickens make far too much noise.
6. Write - not as much as I would like, but some is better than none.
Things yet to do this week:
1. Avoid going to the street fair tomorrow.
2. Make a real grocery list and follow it.
3. More chicken listening.
4. Live until Friday.
5. Figure out what to take to Family Dinner this weekend, besides the grandbaby.
6. Write more.
...and that is all.
My bed is calling me!
Behave!

No comments: