Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

What a Long Week...

This week has been really really long.
It started, actually, on Saturday afternoon when I got a call that the scout training camp we'd signed K3 up for months ago had a cancellation and did he want to go...Of course, he wanted to go. Then we found out he had to be there in less than 24 hours. For a week. And he was already away on a scout trip. So we hustled and gathered supplies and made lists and ran to the mega mart at odd hours for stuff and did laundry well into the night.
And it was the fast and furious phone calls to find child care arrangements for K4 since she is not able to stay home alone yet. Which did work out, but also meant that she spent many nights away from home. Like all but one... But she's had a blast hanging out with family and friends.
K2 called from camp to say she has/had the stomach flu and was miserable.
I popped the temporary crown off my tooth tonight, which feels odd. I don't like it.
So, it's been a weird week. I've missed my baby chicks a lot, though B and I have enjoyed having the house to ourselves. I'm ready for it to be over. And it will tomorrow.
And tomorrow is Friday! Yay! The beginning of yet another busy weekend that includes the grandbaby, birthday parties x 2, errand running, and, of course, sleeping in...I hope.
Behave!

No comments: