Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Feel Good Friday - The Christmas Edition

Holy crap! It's been over a week since I posted? What is up with that?! I'll tell you what...getting ready for Christmas, having sick kids, and general chaos!
But...I'm as ready as I'm going to be now. Which, I guess is good considering there's a little over 2 hours until Christmas Day!
I will tell you one thing... We are NEVER doing last minute shopping again. EVER! Waiting until the Friday before Christmas to buy even one thing is not a fun and pleasant experience, no matter what you've been told by others.
Believe it or not, I do have a feel good list!
1. Being ready. Even though things are a little different this year. Parts of me don't feel ready because I haven't had time to do my usual preparing/cooking/cleaning. But it is what it is and it'll be fantastic.
2. Shopping with the man. Yes, it was stressful. Very stressful - especially since after 3 hours and 4 stores we only had one thing purchased. And we were out until nearly midnight. People were rude, traffic sucked, and the grocery store was out of several things we needed, but we did have a good time together.
3. Getting to sleep in a little this morning. (Regardless of going to bed at 3am)
4. Having the wrapping all done. (Why I was up until 3am)
5. The man making awesome food.
6. K2's awesome present wrapping abilities. (Pictures to come)
7. Hanging with the family at the 'rents.
8. My fantastic youngest daughter's birthday tomorrow.
9. Looking forward to the day.
10. OH! And getting to see the trailer for The Hobbit! I am so super excited!!!
That is all.
I hope you and yours have a wonderful and blessed day tomorrow.
Behave!

No comments: