Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post-Holiday Nonsense....

The deed is done. Christmas is finished and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Yeah, I had my Scrooge on until nearly the very end, but we had a really good time with most of the holiday madness. And, really, I am glad its over. Now it's taking down the tree and other decorations, restoring my living room to normalcy, and putting other Christmas stuff away. I don't want to. I don't have the energy for it yet, and now that its over I kinda like the tree and all of the doodads around. How weird is that?
Anyway.
Now the year is almost over. Thank goodness.
I am looking forward to the New Year Celebration. It'll be nice to go back to basics. It's been too many years!
Hopefully later on this week, I'll have the energy to do my year in review post. I know you're just dying for that one. Ha!
Behave!!

No comments: