Pages

Friday, May 03, 2013

Feel Good Friday is back!!

Hello Feel Good Friday!!
It's been a long time! But I'm here now, so let's get this thing started!
1. It's Friday. Yes.
2. Dinner with my boys. The meal was good. The environment not so much, nor was the amount we spent, but we did have fun.
3. Shopping with the men. Bass Pro. Oy. But fun. (It's hard to be the only girl sometimes)
4. Writing meeting tomorrow. Much needed.
5. Yard work and housework that get us closer to being ready for our guests coming soon.
6. Making progress on the wip.
7. Things evening out around here a little. I hope. I think. I'm not sure... But I do hope.
8. Shower planning. We are making some really cool things!
9. Date night with That Man tomorrow night! I am so excited!
10. Sleeping in a little bit tomorrow.
But that's good, right?
Mostly positive, even though I did, purposefully, leave out the negative! Ha! (or not...) There has to be good, right?
Behave!

No comments: