1. Waking up to green out of every window. I'm in The Wilds this morning. Well, not really, but in the same general location. In my sister's house. K4 and I spent the night last night due to shower planning. We made really good progress on the plans. And goofed off some.
2. Sleeping in. (Though... I didn't go to bed until 3am, so I really didn't sleep in.)
3. Making progress this morning - emails caught up on, checkbook balanced, several things checked off of my "to do" list, over a thousand words written so far.
4. Plans for this evening. We're having my folks over for dinner since we are so under the gun for the upcoming events that we have to chain ourselves to the house to get stuff done. Since it's raining today, this works out perfectly.
5. Retreat in 4 days!! I am so excited I can hardly stand myself!
6. Starting a new project at the retreat! I don't know what it's going to be yet.
7. A short week at the day job. I am off Thursday and Friday and have a half day on Tuesday to take K3 to his art's school audition.
8. Baby B.
10. Listening to the kids play Xbox. K3 is at home, but is involved in a game with K4, S, & J who are here. They are cracking me up.
Well, that's it. I need to gather myself together and go home (after I run a million errands).