I hope you have a wonderful day filled with family, food, and fun!
And if you don't have anyone to be eat turkey with, I hope you have a day filled with peace and contentment.
My Thankful List:
1. That Man because he loves me even when I don't feel like I deserve it.
2. The married K's and their spouses. I love how my family has grown and I love that all of them get along so very well.
3. The younger K's. They're amazing people.
4. K5 and Baby B. Both are huge blessings full of joy.
5. My friends and family, including my awesome writing group.
6. Being home all day for now. The money part of that is pretty awful, but the financial bull crap aside, I could get used to this.
7. Surviving this year (so far). It started okay, turned awful, got a little better, turned awful again...I hope the pattern means we'll finish okay.
8. Spending this day with family we have never been able to celebrate with on this day!
9. My kids and their big hearts. We'll be spending part of today helping to serve Thanksgiving dinner to people who wouldn't have had one otherwise. I so love that they are so willing and excited about being able to do this again.
May your day be awesome and your turkey coma satisfying!