Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Why Tuesday is Good...

This Tuesday has been good...
Here is why...
1. Grocery shopping by myself. Saving $14.00 in coupons and stocking up on a few items. (And coming in way under budget)
2. Beach rental magazines! We've already picked a few houses! Beach 2014 here we come!
3. Baby B. He is so stinking cute! And so smart! And he loves his Nanners!
4. Getting the laundry caught up.
5. One more night until K3's play opens!
6. The van getting fixed and not costing as much as we expected. (Did I mention it crapped out on us Saturday night?)
7. Being able to pick up the van with K3. So strange and so cool. (And so cool that he can drive himself to and from practice every night)
8. Thanksgiving plans coming together.
9. Singing while driving. I cannot tell you how long it's been since I've done that. Seriously. I would have music on while driving home, or to, the old day job, but there was always so much on my mind... I couldn't sing. I did today and it felt so awesome (even though I am glad no one was in the car to hear me). The stress is lifting day by day.
Everything is going to be okay.
Behave!

No comments: