Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dear...

Dear Mother Nature,
Now you know I love your wintery ways, but I think you've gone a little overboard this year. Perhaps it's time to see your doctor to make sure your hormones are okay. Today you're giving us freezing rain and Friday it's supposed to be 50 degrees. What's up with that?

Dear Snowplow Guy,
You're an a**! We spent hours clearing our parking spaces in the front of the house. Hours. I think you might have thought you were helping, but you didn't. Instead, you deposited an ice berg bigger than the one that sunk the Titanic on my sidewalk, and blocked two parking spaces. And you deposited an even bigger ice berg in a space that was totally clear. I spent hours hacking away at the huge block of ice blocking my sidewalk and messing up the parking. Nothing like double snow removal! Seriously!

Dear Self,
Get with the program already. You're stuck in a rut and need to get out. Maybe there is more to the cabin fever thing than you thought, but seriously!

Dear Retreat,
You cannot come soon enough! I need you badly!

Dear Dryer,
Please don't die! You're making that sound! I can't replace you right now and the puppy keeps stealing the clothing I try to hang to dry. Can't you just work like you're supposed to? I mean, laundry is dumb enough...

Okay... That's enough for now...
Behave!

No comments: