Pages

Monday, February 03, 2014

Moaning Monday - The Snow Day Edition

Let's be clear - I am not moaning about the snow! I love it. This was a very good, very beautiful snow storm. K3 did most of the shoveling, even making a "potty path" for baby puppy and clearing off the vehicles. He also shoveled for our elderly neighbor. I did nearly all of the baby puppy potty trips, which were hysterical even if I ended up with snow in my shoes because she wanted to go into the deep snow. She loves the snow - jumping and making tunnels with her nose. She's totally wore out and sleeping at my feet now.
I am, however, moaning about the massive headache I have had all day. And guess who forgot to buy pain relief yesterday?
Also, our hedges took a huge hit from the very heavy snow. They're laying on the ground. If Wednesday's storm does what it's supposed to, it's likely we'll lose them. Oh yeah... and it's supposed to snow Saturday as well. Which does make me moan because it totally screws up some really good plans.
I will also moan just a little about some personal stuff that went down today because this is my blog and I'll moan if I want to. I was a very stupid person and opened my mouth when I should have stayed silent. Suffice it to say things didn't end well. Lesson learned. Cryptic? It's meant to be. I don't have the energy or emotional fortitude to go through anything like it again and this way no one can be truly sure what I'm talking about. It might not be what you think.
Did I mention the headache?
That's all I have at the moment. I have to retrieve all of the shoes Elsa has stolen while I wrote this. (Guess who's awake?)
Behave!

No comments: