Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

November...What?

So I've only posted 41 blogs this year - my lowest posting year yet (okay - so far - I might beat my other lowest year, but who knows?)
I do feel bad about that. Actually, I hate it. I love this blog and I hate not posting!

Halloween went well. Mr. B was adorable. We were pretty much out of candy, which is a first in a long time, but people were driving in for Trick or Treat... Hasn't happened in a long time. We had a house full, which was awesome. And we had a blast!

I am writing. I've missed very few days in the 50/50 challenge. New story is coming along nicely. I dig it. It's a little different, but it's good.

It's Wednesday. Almost through the week. Come on weekend. Writer's meeting. Fall Birthday Bash.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving, even though no turkey from the grocery store this year. How weird is that?

That's all for now...

Behave!

No comments: