Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September the Last

 Last day of the month! This year has gone fast, which, I guess, considering how crappy 2020 has been, is a good thing!

Now we head into October, which is one of my favorite months! Cooler temps, warmer foods, fuzzy socks, no outrageous electric bill... 

I started a new story! I'm very excited about it. It's about a woman who wakes up one morning as the only person on the planet. So far it's going well! I will finish this one and then hit edits on Sector Two. 

On the room work - we didn't get as far as I'd hoped. Like I said, I knew I was aiming high. Ha! Progress is being made though. The walls are done. We just have some painting (painting I thought was done previously, but wasn't), and the floors. Then some trim. The hope is that she can start moving her stuff over there by mid-week next week. (The floors have to cure a bit) It's going to be great for her and she's excited. 

Last night I had the chance to meet up with friends via Zoom. These are my oldest writing friends. The five of us used to talk every day and meet at least once a month. It's been years. We all had to get jobs and crap. Some of them moved to a different state. It was a blast though. We laughed like crazy people. It was like old times. What we all figured would be a half hour conversation, turned into to over two hours and it was awesome! 

That is all!

Behave! 

No comments: