Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Thanksgiving Eve!

Well, here we are on the eve of Thanksgiving!

How did the holidays sneak up so fast? Last I remember it was June! 

We are heading to my brothers for our Thanksgiving feast! I have made cheesecake and I will be making sweet potatoes in the morning! Though... I am still learning my new oven and the cheesecake might be a tiny bit overdone. It looks awesome though, so we shall see. Looking forward to the day! Though, unfortunately, we both have to work on Friday, which will mean an earlier leaving time for us. Plus, we're hoping to meet up with the kids for some dessert, but we'll see how that works out. Pretty much everyone has to work on Friday.  

We got out of the day job early today, which was good since K4 was having issues with her Jeep. Turned out to be a vacuum line(s) and seems to be fixed now. Though as we drove my Jeep home today (K4 had our other car), we noticed that "something" is going out in my Jeep - either the water pump or the alternator. Not sure yet. That's a weekend project. Oy! Always something.

My edits are going well. I'd told my editor that she'll get them back after the holiday and that will be the case, but I'm able to work on them more than I thought I would. I still don't think she's getting them back before this time next week though! ha!

And that is all... 

Behave! 


No comments: