Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up!

Oy it's Sunday evening again! Tomorrow starts another work week, though it's a short one. I do have to work Friday. I'm out of vacation time, so... Whatever. 

So this weekend was leaves, car stuff, camper winterizing, laundry, cleaning. We killed ourselves with the leaves. My arms hurt, my ribs hurt, and I must have stepped in nine millions piles of dog poop. (my shoes are still on the porch) Yeah, we don't often pick up the landmines because we don't have any little kids running through our yard anymore. 

I was getting ready to get back to the writing when my editor emailed me. I need to go through my manuscript again. I said I was worried that I'd butchered it. Apparently when I changed names and did sweeping word changes, it screwed stuff up. And while I did do a final read through, I wasn't thorough enough. So now that's on my "to do" list again. I did get through the comments tonight, now I just need to read line by line. 

The new stove is awesome! We went out Saturday and bought a tray that might work for the air fryer until the actual basket comes in. We haven't checked it out yet though. We went to "The Restaurant Store". It was the first time we've ever been and we missed probably half of the store, but oh my gosh... For me this place is like Harbor Freight for That Man. Ha! 

That is all... Dinner is ready.

Behave!


No comments: