Pages

Monday, November 29, 2021

Tomorrow Is the Last Day of November...

Wow... 

Another crappy year gone by so fast. I'm not going to be sorry to see 2021 go, just like I wasn't sorry to see 2020 go, but really? How many more crappy years are we going to have? 

We had a really nice Thanksgiving at my brother and sister-in-law's. We got there first and that was good. Lots of catching up and talking. (like...what else do we do? Ha!) The guys took care of the turkey and we sat at the table talking about weddings, stuff, and things. 

The food was amazing. I got to have good conversation with my nieces. Got to see my great nieces, and nephew. And my nephew and his new wife. And my "adopted" sister. Though I'm still not sure what's going on with my real sister. She hugged me tight for a long time, but then didn't talk to me much at all. In fact, she turned away when she sat next to me and rolled her eyes when I said we had to discuss LLC business and ignored me when I brought up a potential trip. I wish I knew why she's so mad at me. I think she believes things that aren't true. I guess it doesn't matter because she doesn't know me at all anymore and I'm just doing the best I can to get through my own life. I'm not going to get into any more of that at this point though. 

Sigh.

Other than that... My hard drive crapped out just as I started to finish my edits. Of-freaking-course! A good friend of ours fixed it, quickly, but it's still having issues. Ugh! I should have been done with my edits by Saturday, and here we are at Monday and I still have almost 200 pages to go. Oy! 

I hope to finish them tomorrow, but we'll see. Tuesday is usually a busy night for us. 

And now... It's freaking Christmas?? Oy! So much to do!

But one thing at a time... 

Behave!

No comments: