Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2021

December 1st...

And my edits are done and sent back! Woooo! 

Obviously I didn't finish on Tuesday like I'd hoped. I got about 60-70 pages from the end and all of the letters started looking like tiny dancing stick men. Ha! For real though! I finished, obviously, tonight! 

Now it's December! And what like a little over three weeks until Christmas? Which means I have a lot of stuff to do! And don't we all? 

Next I will see what I have in my stockpile that will fit with my "Challenging the Fates" series. I have a few ideas, which I was working on before I got my edits back. So I'll get back to that, and then I'll get back to Sector Two. I had a very good thread idea for Sector Two, which was solidified by my critique partners, so I'm thinking on that and will add/change the story as necessary to add it in. I think it'll make the story a lot darker than it is, but I'm really okay with that. 

The day job is fine. Still busy. Today I did a seminar, which was fine, but... ugh. I really didn't learn anything new, but I guess it did make me more aware of stuff. I get continuing education credits for it, so that's something. As we head into the holidays, folks are less serious and more inclined to joke around, which is freaking awesome. 

And that's all I have... 

Behave! 

No comments: