Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up!

Oy! We're back at Sunday! Back to the day job tomorrow after an exhausting weekend...

So, K5 didn't get to stay Saturday night. We had a bit of a miscommunication in our plans, but it was fine. We had a full day and we'll have her all of next weekend. We grabbed breakfast, went to the store for cookie supplies, decorated our tree and piano, got to see Santa in a firetruck thanks to our local fire station, made some truly ugly and awful cut out cookies. Seriously, they taste amazing, but the look like a crazed toddler decorated them (those are K5's words). They were a test batch though, so none of us took the decorating seriously. Ha! 

Hopefully next weekend K5 will get to see some of the family. She wanted to this weekend, but we just didn't have time. That was all she talked about though - how much she wanted to see everyone and how long it's been. We are going to K2's next Sunday to do birthday and Christmas with them, so she'll get to do that. 

Our tree is very pretty. At least I think so. It is full of lights and crammed with decorations. It's a bit crooked, but we'll get that fixed. Our packages are coming in, which is good, but we haven't moved forward at all. I looked for some of the things I need on the "mega warehouse" site, but couldn't find what I need at a reasonable price. K5 and I went out on Saturday to look and also had no luck. 

Since my edits have been done, I have been searching for a story I had written previously and think would fit in with the series I have going on. But I cannot find it. So... I have wasted enough time on that. I pulled two other stories to my desktop to consider, but they will sit there until I think about it some more. And I went back to sector two. I am reading it again since it's been a little bit since I've touched it. And then we'll start new writing again.

And that is all for now...

Behave! 

No comments: