Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

Feel Good Friday!

Whoot! Friday! 

Sorry it's been nine days! It's been... pretty much the same around here. Ha!

I did a "ladies night" book signing event at the greenhouse this week. It was fun. Not a lot of action as far as book selling went, but my cohorts did okay. I did have an awesome chicken salad sandwich, and I got to catch up with my besties, so there's that. Our next event is the February one! I am really looking forward to that!

Anyways... Let's do the Feel Good, shall we?

1. Not cooking tonight. We ordered in, which we haven't done in ages. 

2. Picking up K5 in the morning. She'll be with us until Sunday. We're decorating the tree this weekend!

3. Finding our tree in less than five minutes yesterday! Whoot!

4. The Christmas shopping being 99% done! Just a few things to get but other than that, we're done. Except for the wrapping... Ha! 

5. Eight more full days to work until the Christmas break! Yay!

That's all I have! 

Behave! 

No comments: