Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Mid-Week Check In

See? I'm trying! Ha!

Retreat was awesome. I ended the weekend at the halfway mark of my new book, which was amazing! (Of course, we won't talk about how I haven't done crap since coming home...) 

My ice maker died. I am so very sad. That Man has to take it apart to see if it can be fixed, but we're pretty certain it reached the end of life. It's been five years though, so that's not a terrible run. But now I need to find a new one. And a new blender since we fried ours. 

So Mother Nature is having a breakdown or something. Right now it's snowing. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 70's. And then the temps plummet over the weekend. It's no wonder everyone is sick right now. Our trees are trying to bud and my flowers are trying to grown. I mean, at this point, my vote is to just stick with the 70's temperature from here on out. 

And that's all I have...

Behave! 

No comments: