Pages

Friday, February 17, 2023

Retreat: Day Two! Morning!

Good Morning from Retreat!

Here I am setting in my spot on the couch, drinking coffee, chatting, and listening to the horse and buggy's go by. And yes, my manuscript is open and I'm getting ready to write.

I slept okay. Had to get up and open a window, but that's just me. Was up far earlier than I wanted to be, but that just means a nap will be well deserved later. It's raining right now, which is nice. Makes my position on the couch even more cozy. You know and the fact that my only actual requirement today is writing. 

I managed over 3K words on my new manuscript! So, yeah, that's going well so far. 

We have plans to head down to the local farmer's market in a bit. Little field trip. Hopefully that's cool. 

That's all for now!

Behave!

No comments: